Tsuki Temaki Sushi Enamel Pin
On our ‘Today’s Special’ menu is Tsuki ebi-fry temaki sushi with ikura topping!
Gold plated hard enamel pin with rubber clutch.
Measures approximately 3.5cm (1.4inch).
Please refer to our Pin Grading Guide for more details about enamel pin quality.
As enamel pins/keychains are individually handmade item, the quality of each pin may vary and will rarely appear “100% perfect”. I grade my pins into the 2 categories listed below. Do take note when making your purrchase!
Standard pins are near perfect and the best of the batch. There are no major defects but may still exhibit minor imperfections when examine up close. Such imperfections may include the following:
- Buff marks or superficial scratches on the enamel or metal
- Tiny specks or bubble in the enamel
- Slight unevenness, underfilled or overfilled enamel
- Darker specks or stray specks of glitter
- Slightly mis-aligned screen printing
- Minor plating imperfections
- Other minor imperfections that are only visible upon very close inspection, under specific lighting or from a specific angle
Seconds pins has more noticeable flaws but are still good for wearing out. These are sold at a discounted price and may exhibit the following flaws:
- Deep and obvious scratches on the pin surface
- Large colour stains or air bubbles on the enamel
- Incorrectly filled glitter or enamel in small areas
- Heavily mis-aligned screenprinting
- Small areas of missing enamel
- Obvious plating imperfections
- Oxidisation on the metal
Imperfections around the sides or back are not graded or considered as defects.
If you have any further question on our pin quality grading system, feel free to drop us a message!